They will be assigned specific jobs/projects/programmes as per the requirement of the company.
No. of posts – 2
The selected candidates will be engaged on tenure basis for a maximum period of 4 years from the date of engagement.
Engaged in the areas where in they are required to repair and service the Electronic equipment, Radar modules, Radio equipment, Telephone network, Computer hardware and network maintenance.
Education & Experience
- Regular/Full Time Diploma in Engineering (Electronics and Communications) from a recognised university/institution before 31.03.2019. Candidates should not have any active backlog papers at the
time of the Selection.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum 60% marks in the aggregate, of all Semesters/ Years or corresponding CGPA ratings/gradations in the qualifying examinations.
- Candidates possessing Part time/ Correspondence /Distance Education/E-learning will not be eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit applicable is 28 years as on 31/03/2019. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates mentioned as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates with relevant post qualification experience, to a maximum extent of 7 years. Relaxation in age would be given one year for every completed year of relevant post qualification experience, over and above 28 years, subject to a maximum age limit of 35 years.
Only Indian Nationals need to apply.