Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL) category and Pass marks for SC, ST & PwD Category.
Note: Higher qualification of B. Tech./B.E./B.Sc Engg. in same discipline in engineering with minimum 65% marks or more shall not be a bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): Two years (Full time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management/MSW(with Personnel Management as main subject) or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC candidates and pass marks for ST/PwD.
Age limit(As on 13.03.2018):
Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age limit:
- 27 Years for General
- 30 Years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 Years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PwD(UR), 13 years for PwD- OBC(NCL), 15 years for PwD-SC/ST
- Others as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 44 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 40 Posts
Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – 4 Posts
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection Process for respective Post shall consist of the following:-.
For Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Written Test
For Junior Officer Trainee(HR): Written Test & Computer Skill Test(Qualifying in Nature)
Scheme of Examination:
- Selection Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Unreserved: Minimum of 30% in each: part 1 & part II separately and minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
Reserved: Minimum of 25% in each: Part I & Part II separately and minimum 30% marks in aggregate.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-(SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates)
Examination Centre: Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Agra.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 13 March 2018.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (395)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (166)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (217)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018
- gEDA: A Complete Set of Tools for Electronics Design September 13, 2018
- Development Boards That are Making IoT Designing Simpler September 12, 2018