Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL) category and Pass marks for SC, ST & PwD Category.
Note: Higher qualification of B. Tech./B.E./B.Sc Engg. in same discipline in engineering with minimum 65% marks or more shall not be a bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): Two years (Full time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management/MSW(with Personnel Management as main subject) or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC candidates and pass marks for ST/PwD.
Age limit(As on 13.03.2018):
Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age limit:
- 27 Years for General
- 30 Years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 Years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PwD(UR), 13 years for PwD- OBC(NCL), 15 years for PwD-SC/ST
- Others as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 44 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 40 Posts
Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – 4 Posts
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection Process for respective Post shall consist of the following:-.
For Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Written Test
For Junior Officer Trainee(HR): Written Test & Computer Skill Test(Qualifying in Nature)
Scheme of Examination:
- Selection Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Unreserved: Minimum of 30% in each: part 1 & part II separately and minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
Reserved: Minimum of 25% in each: Part I & Part II separately and minimum 30% marks in aggregate.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-(SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates)
Examination Centre: Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Agra.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 13 March 2018.