NTPC Recruitment 2018 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) scheduled for 362 vacancies of Diploma Trainees in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee (C&I): Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee (Mining): Full time regular Diploma in Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Note: Eligible candidates, who have passed in 2017 and the final year students of 2018 (result to be declared by Aug/Sept 2018) will be eligible to apply only.
Age limit(As on 09.05.2018): Below 25 years
Upper Age Relaxations:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD-General candidates
- 13 years for PwBD-OBC(NCL) candidates
- 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST candidates.
- 35 years for Land Oustees
Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment:
Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stages of Online Test (Computer Based Test).
1st stage online test: In the first stage, Online Aptitude Test (120 multiple questions) covering General English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.There will be no weightage to online aptitude test in the final selection.
2nd stage Online Test: In the 2nd stage, Online Technical Test (120 multiple questions) in respective discipline will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks. The offer of appointment may be issued based on merit.
Minimum qualifying marks:
- 40% marks in case of General category
- 30% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD candidates
Application Fee: Rs 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXSM candidates)
Mode of Payment: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC.
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (326)
- Engineering (263)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (138)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (189)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- No Longer Geeky, Wearables Are Style Statements June 23, 2018
- Explore business with Korean companies – K Global India June 23, 2018
- This Platform allows Free Access to Real-Time Satellite Data June 22, 2018
- Build Your Own Digital Weighing Machine June 22, 2018
- How E-Waste Management is Redefining the Process of Urban Mining June 21, 2018
- ProjectLibre: An Excellent Tool for Project Management June 20, 2018
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018