Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Notification announced for the Post of Diploma Trainee, Executive Trainee, Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice in various discipline.The detailed eligibility and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) :
Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC.
The following streams are allowed.Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
Diploma Trainee (IT):
Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates
The following streams are allowed.Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engg.
Note: This advertisement already published and the online application also closed.But there was the modification on eligibility so Corrigendum is published on 13.11.2017 & application reopened for above positions.
Candidates who have submitted their application in all respect may not apply again.
Higher qualification of B.Tech/B.E in Engineering with 65 % marks or more shall not be a bar for applying for the post of Diploma Trainee.
The online application window is being re-opened for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Electronics) and Diploma Trainee (IT) only. However, Online application window shall not be re-opened for the post of Junior Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant (Finance).
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
NORTHERN REGION TRANSMISSION SYSTEM – I(NRTS-I)
Diploma Trainee(Electrical)-33 Posts
Diploma Trainee (IT)-10 Posts
Diploma Trainee(Electrical) -8 Posts
Diploma Trainee(IT) -2 Posts
Diploma Trainee(Electronics)-2 Posts
Age limit(As on 20.09.2017): Below 27 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection process is based on Written Test/Computer Based Test (100 % weightage )
Scheme of Written Test:
- The Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts
- Part-I consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
Note: Selection process for the post of Diploma Trainee: Minimum cut-off percentage of marks of 40% for UR vacancies and 30% for reserved vacancies.
For the post of Diploma Trainee: Rs.300/-
Bank Charges: Rs.60/-
SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Examination Centre: Delhi, Jaipur (RAJ), Noida (UP)
How to Apply for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 15 November to 27 November 2017.Send Application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 9 December 2017.
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
Delhi – 110 051
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018