Job ID: 3101195
EEDP is an intensive program for people who have a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, and share in GE’s core values. The program is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. Edison graduates have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make innovative contributions to GE’s future.
Due to the rotational nature of the Program, the Edison Engineering Development Program will consist of four assignments in related areas. The rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to the engineering field leading to successful off Program placement. The Program consists of three key discipline paths which consist of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Software Engineering roles. Program membership also requires continuous education through advanced studies and in-house courses and workshops. This includes a cross disciplinary course for Mechanical and Electrical Engineers and a Software Development course for candidates with Software expertise. In addition, you will:-Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements. Work with cross-functional & global teams to meet project objectives-Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness-Participate and contribute in relevant design reviews-Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment-Demonstrate analytical / problem solving skills-Collaborate with managers in setting realistic and challenging goals and executing against those goals-Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable-Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing environments and requirements.-Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
-Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Control System Engineering, Software/Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering from IITs/NIT’s/Premium Institutes.
-0-2 years’ work experience in the Engineering/technology function in similar/relevant field.-Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication, organization, planning and leadership skills.
– Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
-Ability to work independently and in teams-Strong problem solving skills.
– Electrical/Electronics/Control System Engineers with demonstrated Hardware, Power Electronics, Real Time Control Systems, Printed Circuit Board, Electric Machine, Power Distribution, or Communications/Networking domain knowledge or expertise-Mechanical Engineers with demonstrated structural, packaging, thermal/fluid system, diesel engine, lubrication, gear system, mechanical propulsion, or Testing/Validation domain knowledge or expertise
– Software/Computer Engineers with demonstrated embedded software, real time operating system, FPGA development, Simulation, Testing/Validation, or other relevant software development domain knowledge or expertise.
– Matlab, C/C++, Real Time Operating System, FPGA Development Experience- Software design and integration experience of the control systems.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018