We seek a passionate, dynamic, and creative Electronics Engineer to join our team.
- Full product design
- PCB design and layout
- Electrical design including component selection, thermal system design, and interconnection hardware selection/design.
- Create assist with the documentation and implementation of Engineering Changes to the product design
- Work fluidly in a high cross-functional environment involving manufacturing, product development, as well as supply chain specialists, product design engineers, and logistics personnel.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics
- Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics
- Previous internship project experience is a plus. (Self-projects most appreciated)
- Experience with software and hardware used in electronics product testing
- Highly proficient in hands-on skills, especially soldering and component-level assembly, and troubleshooting equipment
- Fundamental knowledge of circuit design, battery-powered systems, refrigeration and air conditioning, electrical engineering materials, computer-aided electrical drawing, and manufacturing process
- Computer Basis (MS Office, Online Collaboration Tools)
- Self-managed and willing to work in a fast-paced and time-variant environment
- Ambitious, self-starting and motivated attitude; willingness to learn