About Arcatron Mobility Private Limited
Arcatron is making innovative devices for improving the lives of the elderly and the mobility impaired. We focus on uniquely solving unmet needs. Our mission is to ‘use technology to empower our focus consumers to lead more active and safer lifestyles’.
About the Internship
Arcatron is looking for a passionate power electronics engineer to join our engineering team developing next-generation products for assisted living. You will get to work closely with mechanical, software, and other cross-functional teams and contribute towards the design of prototype motors, controllers, inverters, and DC/DCs.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work on subsystem design and prototyping, schematic capture, prototype bring-up and debugging, hardware bug tracking, functional verification, and signal characterization
- Collaborate with mechanical engineers to optimize placement of hardware modules/components
- Create clear and readable schematics for power electronics boards
- Select high powered electronic actuators, motors and manage integration by writing code or co-ordinating with the software team
- Work with PCB designers to create reliable and low-weight layouts
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Software Testing, Embedded Systems, Analog And Digital Circuits, Circuit Design and PCB Design
Who can apply
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 27th Aug’19 and 26th Sep’19
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Must be fluent in software like Altium
- Must have knowledge of embedded systems and coding
- Candidates having a good hands-on experience with Altium would be preferred
This is a hands-on position. Engineers are responsible for driving their projects through from concept design to delivery and support of hardware. Optimizing designs for reliability, weight, and efficiency will be a focus.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.