Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated electrical engineers to support various programs. The individual will work in various phases of electrical engineering designs ranging from conversion to wiring design for various Boeing platforms.
The job responsibilities include:
- Executing projects and deliver high quality product.
- Collaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and all stakeholders
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Additional Ideal candidate must have exposure to Electrical wiring design.
- Candidate should have awareness of Electrical system architecture design. Awareness of Functional schematic Design, Wiring & Harness Design, Library symbol & part creation as well as Component Library Management.
- The selected candidate must have knowledge in wiring & harness component selections; creation of engineering & manufacturing BOM.
- Awareness to 3-D harness design will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should have awareness of PLM tools like Enovia / Team Center or IPDM.
- Candidate should have exposure to EMI/EMC standards as applicable to electrical wiring design.
- Selected candidates should have awareness of electrical panel wiring and preparation of functional checks for the electrical panels.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge on Electrical circuits Theory, Electrical Power systems, Electrical technology and Electronics Analog/Digital Circuits.
- Experience in aerospace domain is preferred.
- Experience in Mentor Graphics Capital (logic and Harness XC). Knowledge of CATIA / NX is an added advantage.
- Exposure to DO-160, DO-254, MIL-STD 461, MIL-STD 704, MIL-810 standards
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication with up to 2 years of experience. Candidates in their last or final semester of engineering are eligible to apply.