The applicant will leverage their electronics background to design electronics circuit diagram, gerber file and develop devices using different software’s like Ki-Cad, Autocad and Python. Applicant should have experience in both hardware and software part of device. At Primary healthtech we are helping accelerate many different technologies to market and the applicant will participate in all aspects of commercialization including project planning, research, and development, scale-up, transfer to manufacturing, quality, marketing, and commercial production. Using your embedded software and hardware skills you will help to further our device development and targeting technologies, ensuring they are of the highest quality.
- Salary up to 6 LPA
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team of engineers, researchers, doctors, and entrepreneurs.
- Based on your experience and skillset, ESOP opportunity is also open for discussion.
- Btech, Mtech, MSc or PhD degree in Electronics & Communications, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Exposure to electronics is mandatory).
- Ability to multi-task, handle frequently changing job functions, and rapidly learn new techniques and approaches.
- Will be responsible for brainstorming new ideas for products and pitching early stage concepts both internally and externally.
- Must work well in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Clear fundamentals of Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Knowledge of Full Hardware Design Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Circuit Simulation (PSPICE, NI Multisim, etc)
- Hand- On the experience of HW designing rules, PCB Layout in Cadsoft Eagle/Altium Designer, etc
- Should have knowledge & experience of designing & development of 8/16 bit Microcontroller based close loop control systems and Arduino Platform.
- Circuit building and Circuit analysis Skills
- Component Data Sheet analysis skills.
- Protocols:- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Serial interfaces(SPI, I2C, RS485, RS422, RS232)
- Hands-on experience of utilizing test equipment like DMM, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer, Function/Signal generator, Solder Station (SMD/DIP).
- Knowledge about Board Bring Up process.
- Testing (Integration testing, protocol/Driver testing, etc.)
- Experience in Embedded C programming, embedded system integration and can develop test cases for the same.
- Knowledge of IOT Open Source Programming / Development
- You will be responsible for research & development of M2M/IOT products
- You will be responsible for end to end embedded system integration. Skills:- Hardware Design, PCB Layout, Arduino, Embedded C programming and Embedded System Integration
- Experience in AI/ML will be preferred
- Strong functional knowledge of electronic components and circuits including microprocessors, microcontrollers, op-amps, regulators, standard digital logic ICs, and discrete semiconductors (diodes, transistors, FETS, triacs) is required
- Knowledge of schematic capture, PCB layout, simulation is required. Cadence ver 16.6 knowledge & C programming skills is a plus.
- Plan and carry out complex research projects, such as the development of new products and testing methods
- Knowledge of FMEA’s, electrical stress analysis calculations, EMI and EMC PCB layout techniques is required
- Design responsibilities include the development and analysis of: analog, digital and power circuits including 12-24 bits ADCs, 8/16/32bit uPs and uCs, displays, sensors, electromechanical power switches, and AC/DC, linear and switching power supplies.
- Programming experience with scripting languages like Python/C#/Labview to build Test & Measurement Automation suites is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Drop an email to Rahul Patel (Cofounder) at email@example.com
- Your updated resume
- A brief introduction of your previous projects (in college or during the job or as a hobby) related to electronics/ robotics
- Mention your current location and home location clearly.
- Address Rohini Sector-14, New Delhi, Delhi- 110085