About Embonics Systems Lab
Embonics Systems Lab , established in the year 2012, is at the forefront of advanced embedded electronics. Driven by research and innovation, its prime focus is in varied consumer and enterprise segments such as home or office surveillance, automobile, process and industry automation and many more. The founders of the company have decades of experience in the embedded domain in the companies such as Intel, AMD, Qualcomm and are committed to building a strong and vital organization with the right global and diverse talent. It develops cutting-edge hardware, software, and firmware using the latest in mobile and wireless technologies. With extensive R&D facility at Hyderabad, it aims to simplify lives of the common man by making technology work for everyday scenarios.
About the Internship
Male candidates are preferred for this role and they should have good communication skill in Telugu and English/Hindi. Other than stipend, the candidates will get performance incentives.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Assembling and testing electronic boards
- Giving demo to customers
- Servicing the electronic boards
- Following-up with customers
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 17th Jan’20 and 16th Feb’20
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Should be able to speak Telugu and English/Hindi
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.