BEL OPTRONIC DEVICES LIMITED
(Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Defence)
EL- 30, J-Block, M.I.D.C., Bhosari, Pune- 411 026. Tel. No.- 020 –27130981/82/83 Fax : 020–27130589
Email Id :-email@example.com
BEL Optronic Devices Limited (BELOP) is a subsidiary of Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Central Pubic Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. The company is involved in the manufacture of Image Intensifier Tubes and associated Power Supply Units for use in Night Vision Devices.
Company requires 02 Mechanical Engineers and 05 Electronics Engineers on Contract Basis for a period of ONE year for its Manufacturing Departments.
02 Mechanical Engineers and 05 Electronics Engineers.
First class for General & OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication; Mechanical) from a recognized University/Institution.
Minimum of six months in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry is desirable.
Maximum age limit as on 01.10.2016is 25 years for General; 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST candidates respectively.
Reservation & Relaxation:
For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt Rules Remuneration:
A consolidated remuneration of Rs.16,000/- per month, subject to statutory deductions as applicable.
Period of contract:
One year from the date of joining.
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (352)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (206)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (196)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018