We are looking for a well versed Electronics Hardware Engineer, focused on usage of microcontrollers, designing electronic circuit, efficient power supply routing and electrical design.
1. Ability to quickly build expert level knowledge of internal electronic hardware and firmware designs, system applications and fieldbus protocols.
2. Experience in design of electronics involving physical/ communication protocols such as RS232/422/485, TCP, EtherNet/IP, USB, UART and Serial.
3. Well versed with micro-controllers like Arduino, Odroid, RPi, OpenCR.
4. Experience in analog circuits and digital logic circuits.
5. Ability to troubleshoot electronic designs.
6. Strong understanding of good engineering principles and practices for hardware development.
7. Design of Printed Circuit Boards(PCB) layout, schematic capture, prototype testing.
8. Proven experience in interfacing motors with controllers and Battery Management System.
9. Development of efficient power supply circuits.
Bachelor / Masters degree in Electrical/ Electronics /Computer Engineering