- Candidate will be responsible for developing Embedded Software for automotive ECU and applications.
- Design, Develop, Test and deliver the software as per automotive standards and expectations.
- Must understand Software development life cycle and collaborate with peer members in providing quality deliverables to customers.
- Should be passionate about embedded industry and eager to participate in wide variety of work happening in Industry.
- Candidate has to be Self-motivated to take up industry challenges and add good value in making the project success.
- Expertise in AUTOSAR Standard, Architecture,
- Good in In-Vehicle Infotainment, Connectivity.
- Work Experiences with Infineon TriCore and ARM Cortex M3, or Renesas V850 family
- Good knowledge of RTOS (i.e., ThreadX, WinCE, QNX )
- Good understanding of Advanced Driver Safety Applications,
- Proficiency in Automotive Protocols – CAN, Flexray, LIN.
- Hands on experience in I2C, SPI, UART.
- Work experience with using tools like CANOe, CANanalyser is a plus.
- Experiences with CMMI or ASPICE development process
- Strong in Prototype and production diagnostics
- Good Knowledge of software configuration management concepts and tools (Clearcase, Subversion).
- Good Communication skills and desire to work as a team player is must.
- 1-8 Year of Experience in the relevant field
- BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH in EC/EE/CS or related field