Exp. required: 2-7 Yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Be part of a dynamic, high performing, creative firmware development team working on a large embedded IoT mesh/star network. Hands-on design and implementation contribution with prime focus on network, MAC and PHY layer functionality.
- Strong, hands-on C programming skills is a must
- Solid background in embedded microcontroller firmware development
- Strong working knowledge with RTOS, low-level primitives and real-time environments
- Good understanding of memory management in unmanaged code
- Ability to understand make files, map files and linker scripts
- Take part in the entire firmware development lifecycle for a product
- Familiarity with language tools such as Lint, GUnit, Valgrind etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Perforce
- Familiarity with continuous integration concepts
- Adherence to coding standards
- Strong low-level debugging skills
- Strong hands-on experience with using lab tools such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers and signal analyzers
- Familiarity with OSI model and related concepts
- Experience reading specifications, protocol description documents and datasheets
- Commitment to excellence, dedicated and self-motivated team player with good communication skills
- Experience with MAC and PHY domains a plus
- Experience with 802.1X security a plus
- 802.15.4, 802.15.4e/g experience a plus
- IEEE P1901.2 PLC MAC experience a plus
- Experience with C++ is a plus
- Experience with embedded Linux systems is a plus.
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with Electronics & Communication Engineering, Signal processing or equivalent. Master’s degree a plus.
- 2 to 7 years of experience in product development.