Design and develop embedded software (C) and windows-based GUI programs (C# & Visual Studio)
- Provide guidance and support to other engineers during software development project phases
- Progress items to required timescales so that overall project milestones are achieved
- Maintain up to date electronic records of development and project administration activities
- Work with customers to answer queries, assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities, on customer site when necessary
Education & Experience
- B.Tech/BE in CS/EE (from premier engineering institutes such as IITs, NITs)
- 1 year work experience
- Hands-on experience in prototyping and debugging, functional verification, and manufacturing support.
- Experience with batteries and power design topologies.
- Experience with embedded systems, processor selection, various communication protocols (especially USB, SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet), analog design, sensor design, low power design, audio, and various RF technologies.
- Knowledge of Embedded C, 8051, ARM-7, ARM-CORTEX-M3, Dual-core, Keil-4.
- Experience with User interface (touch screen, display unit etc.)
- Knowledge of Hardware schematic design in Or-CAD and PCB Designing.
- Good knowledge on Electronic Components and sensors, wireless technology. (IOT)