In search of qualified embedded engineers having extensive experience in both automation & IoT Field. The candidates should be responsible for quality management of IoT Products and other Embedded Services.
Should have working knowledge in automation testing tools and must have the ability work in an agile work environment.
- Responsible for test plan execution, debugging, diagnosing problems, defect submission and verification.
- Developing test strategy, test cases, SRS, etc based on project requirements.
- Document, track, escalate issues and use suitable testing methodologies.
- Interact with development teams and project managers to meet the production objectives.
- Accumulate in depth knowledge of the project to aid the developing team with the best resolution.
Education, Experience & Skills
- BTech/B.E( Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Computer Science).
- Hands-on experience in both manual and automated testing.
- Working knowledge in C/ C++, Python, PHP, HTML, etc.
- Proficient in basic circuits & components.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving.