Requisition ID: 19012024
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Posting Date: Nov 6, 2019, 5:59:41 AM
Person will be part of Firmware Development & Device Application team at EICP and participating in complete SW development cycle for new product development and contribute to existing products on need basis. Person will be part of sizable team placed locally and get opportunity to contribute in global engineering.
- Participate in scrum meetings and understand scope of work.
- Design, Develop and Test work based on requirement
- Report own status
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve sprint goals.
- Flexible on working time to get sufficient overlap with US team
Required Qualifications and Experience
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/ Instrumentation.
- 1-4 years of experience.
- Good to have Knowledge on process automation & Instrumentation
- Strong knowledge in C/C++
- Good programming & SW design skills, good to have knowledge of OOAD & UML
- Good to have knowledge on RTOS.
- Professional experience from 1 to 4 years.
- Good debugging & Problem solving skills
- Awareness on Cybersecurity concepts, communication protocols such as MODBUS, DNP3, OPC-UA etc.