Nuts and Boltz is a platform to provide access to advanced technology and tools.
We’re looking for dedicated, enthusiastic experts to assist the working Board of Directors to develop and maintain the infrastructure we need to manage the space and service of our community.
- Organize the Electronics area into a functional space including instructions and safety cards.
- Collaborate and learn from other makers, professionals and hobbyists on some really valuable and open ended projects.
- Work on their own project and share their knowledge on group projects with other members.
- Mentoring in your chosen field of interest.
- Program ongoing workshops for beginners through advanced with a variety of Instructors and focus (hardware, software, etc.)
- B.E/B.Tech (Electronics or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of Embedded System hardware design.
- Well versed with PCB design software and Circuit Simulation.
- Experience in Open Source Electronics.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates having hands-on experience in Embedded Systems and/or Robotics will be preferred.
- Knowledge of any programming language is desirable.