Work on embedded systems.
Understand the overall architecture of Linux Kernel and of embedded real-time operating systems (such as embedded Linux)
Education & Experience
- B.Tech or Mtech in Computer Science, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or in a related field.
- 4 to 9 years experience.
- Core Experience in the development of embedded software on Linux.
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ in an embedded environment.
- Should be familiar with professional software development processes and tools.
- Should be able to develop creative solutions for complex software problems.
- Experience working with RTOS software development. eg Integrity / Linux embedded (Low-level drivers development and debugging).