ChargePoint is looking for an outstanding engineer interested in applying creativity and a broad skill-set toward building cutting-edge UX using QT and related framework for a next generation electric vehicle charging platform. An ideal candidate would be comfortable working independently on architecture, design, and implementation of new systems in a rapidly evolving problem-space. Expert-level C++ coding in a Linux environment and OOPS principles is a must. Knowledge of C++ standards upto C++17 is desirable.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fuelling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Reports to: Senior Staff Software Engineer
- At least 2-3 years of Qt front-end development
- Qt C++ experience with knowledge of Signals & Slots
- Opportunities to become involved in UI and UX design and machine learning.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy software components producing high quality work consistently through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews.
- Work on platform software including Linux BSP, board bring-up, Linux kernel, diagnostics, and communication interfaces including CAN, RS-232/485, I2C, SPI, Modbus, and PPP.
- Support of real-time cloud management and remote administration.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
- Participate in design and code reviews, as well as mentoring other members of the team.
- C++ knowledge with OOPS concepts is a MUST
- Knowledge of C programming and working knowledge of Linux and programming.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from reputed engineering college
- 5-8 years of experience in embedded software
- Very strong in basic data structure and algorithm, system engineering and habit of designing for future. Code should be modular and easy to maintain with proper documentation.