We are looking for self-driven intellectuals to work in the domain of Embedded Software Development and Embedded Linux.
- Internship includes chance to work with latest technologies and applications in Computer Vision, IoT, EdgeAI.
- Working on systems deployed on remote locations, generating huge amount of data and challenge is to make sure zero loss system with fail safe mechanism.
Education & Experience
- BE/BTech (Electronics or equivalent/Computers)
- Experience/Knowledge of Embedded Liunx
- Experience/Knowledge of working with Embedded Processors based systems and applications
- Hands on with Computer Vision based systems
- Experience/Knowledge of Embedded Communication Interfaces like CAN, UART, SPI, I2C
- Must have experience of working on various projects on Embedded Hardware Systems from 8051 to ARM 32-bit & ARM 64-bit application development
- Experience/Knowledge of working with Single Board Computers/Embedded Processor Boards
- Good to have experience/knowledge of Device Drivers
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Python
- Deep understanding of Computer Architecture, Linux System and its working