Intel is looking for strengthening with skilled candidates in the area of embedded inter process communication service IPCS, for inter-core as well as device to PC communication, using communication paths like COM, TTY, TCP/IP etc. as well as proprietary connectivity. Strong C development skills is required and C++/OO will be a benefit. The candidate shall be self-motivated with focus on embedded development written primarily in C language. The candidate will be responsible for development, implementation, testing and support of IPCS solutions for Intel modems -with focus on current designs and implementations. The candidate will be part of IPCS team with responsibility including customer and cross function support. He will be working with different skills groups and take part in coordination and planning activities.Knowledge of Embedded Software is a prerequisite. Driver infrastructure, layering and network communication design/structuring knowledge is an advantage.The responsibility will be, but not limited to: -Development and working on embedded and PC based IPCS solutions. -Documentation and communication with other cross function teams. -Support and maintenance of existing IPCS solutions within customer projects. -Support of board bring-up activities. -Working closely with team members on new architecture and concepts.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering from IIT/NIT/Other premier institutes
- strong design and C/C++ programming experience in embedded development environment.
- Strong knowledge of Perl scripting and automation. -Strong knowledge of embedded system architecture and development environment HW and SW
- Strong knowledge of embedded system debugging capabilities via Lautherbach tools.
- Strong knowledge of embedded multi-threading development.
- Strong Knowledge of inter process communication and infrastructure networking methodologies, architecture and paradigms. -Knowledge and working experience in mobile development environment preferable.
- Knowledge of OO development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability of analyzing and understanding the complexity of network communication and protocols, diagnosing root cause, and figuring out solutions.
- Demonstrated ability of design and integration of multithreaded applications, event driven systems and understanding the concepts of intercommunication systems, state machines, process/resources management, tasks switching concepts.
- Demonstrate good communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate the ability of working in a cross team setup and with different skills and background.
- Open in mind and willing to bring people together in cross function and team environments. -Willing to travel and do weekend work when needed.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018