Requisition ID: 19003422
Position: Trainee/Associate Engineer – Embedded Software Testing
Qualifications: B.E. / M.Sc. with Electronics / Instrumentation background.
Experience: 0 to 3 year in Embedded Software Testing
Above position is expected to do Black box, White box testing of Embedded Software / Firmware. Background of HVAC controls (Thermostats, Furnace Controls, Cooling Controls, and Appliance) would be an added advantage.
- Conduct requirement/specifications verification/review
- Develop & maintain Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Prepare & execute manual/automated test cases/scripts covering Black box & White box testing using test design techniques.
- Capture quality metrics & report defects.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication Skill
- Excellent Learning Capabilities
- Good Team Player
- Familiar with Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix)
- Developing Test Cases
- Familiar with Different Testing Techniques
- Familiar with Bug Tracking tools such as Bugzilla
- ISTQB Certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like CAN, MODBUS would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and LabVIEW would be an added advantage.