Requirements for eligibility
- Must be exceptionally good in C programming, testing/debugging and in advanced C concepts (pointers, structures, unions, interrupts etc).
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in the field of Electronics & Communications OR Electrical &Electronics with good academics.
- Good amount of core experience in the field of embedded systems design and programming or must have completed 6months certified course in C programming/Embedded systems
- Must have completed at least one Embedded Systems based project of medium size based on 8/16/32 bit mircontrollers.
- Good knowledge of using tools like C cross compilers for microcontrollers.
- Good hardware design knowledge will be a big plus.
- Handle both big & small projects within deadlines & able to work independently or in a group.
Note for Freshers
Freshers are accepted ONLY if they have undergone 6+months certified training course in Embedded Systems with advanced C programming skills.