Work towards getting things right the first time. Every design is thoroughly studied, thought through and passed through an extensive set of tests to ensure maximum fault detection. This diligent checking and testing removes the risk of device and design failure by many folds, saving both precious time and efforts.
- Handle both big & small projects within deadline.
- Able to work independently or in a group.
Education & Experience
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in the field of Electronics & Communications OR Electrical &Electronics with good academics.
- Freshers are accepted ONLY if they have undergone 6+months certified training course in Embedded Systems with advanced C programming skills.
- Good amount of core experience in the field of embedded systems design and programming or must have completed 6months certified course in C programming/Embedded systems.
- Must be exceptionally good in C programming, testing/debugging and in advanced C concepts (pointers, structures, unions, interrupts etc).
- Must have completed at least one Embedded Systems based project of medium size based on 8/16/32 bit mircontrollers.
- Good knowledge of using tools like C cross compilers for microcontrollers.
- Good hardware design knowledge will be a big plus.
- Handle both big & small projects within deadlines & able to work independently or in a group.