RightWatts is a tech-focused company into industrial apps. We are now a part of Shell E4 2018 Cohort and have access to Shell’s world-class ecosystem of resources.
Our commercially available flagship platform is used by our partners to deliver industrial automation and control systems as “apps”. This brings a lot of flexibility for all players across the value chain, such as efficient apps with no dependency on ‘OEMs’, your solution health, one login access to all your solutions, and remote commissioning and diagnostics.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design automation circuit on ARM Cortex CPU
- Work on analog I/O circuit design, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
- Work on testing and PCB designing
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Java (Learn Java), Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Circuit Design, PCB Design, OrCAD and EAGLE
Who can apply
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 8th Jul’19 and 7th Aug’19
- are available for duration of 3 months
- are from Delhi, Noida and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
Perks: Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.