About Exa Mobility India Private Limited
We are a research and product development company in the field of electric vehicles and mobility as a service (MaaS) platform. Currently, we are working on intelligent electric scooters and related fleet services.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on embedded systems (both hardware and software) development for an all-electric two-wheeler
- Managing data logging of various sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS, etc.
- Working on IoT gateway and cloud/server connectivity
- Working on the vehicle control unit (VCU/ECU), programming in C/C++, Embedded Linux
- Working on custom made PCB designing and printing
- Handling Communication protocol (CAN, SPI, I2C ) between various sub-components
# of Internships available: 3
Linux, Raspberry Pi, Embedded Systems, Arduino, C Programming (Learn C Programming), PCB Design, C++ Programming (Learn C++ Programming), Internet of Things (IoT), EAGLE and Proteus Design Suite
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 17th Feb’20 and 18th Mar’20
- are available for duration of 3 months
- are from Pune and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 4 to 5 Lac/annum).