Job ID: 020697
Position Type: Full Time
Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Location: Hadapsar Pune, MM IN
Relocation Provided: No
Remote Work: No
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform the design and development electronics hardware for aerospace applications conforming to required standards and to customer specific requirements
EIIC has opening in its Aerospace SWEC group for Engineer (Hardware Design).
Responsibilities of Engineer will be:
- Responsible for activity planning, execution and closing of assigned activities.
- Continuously manages the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Develops schedule in order to effectively manage time.
- Performs electronics controller design & development, testing & troubleshooting etc.
- Identifies competencies and personnel needed to complete tasks.
- Works with customers (Internal and external) to define acceptable quality levels based on recognized quality standards.
- Ensure quality levels are met through tools such as Six Sigma, DFSS etc.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Industrial Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering
Desired: Master’s degree in Electronics/Industrial Electronics Engineering
- 3+ Years of experience in Hardware System design & development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing preferably in avionics domain.
- Should have hands on experience on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers/DSP/FPGA based hardware systems design& development.
- Good working experience on analog and digital hardware design, circuit simulations using PSpice & LTspice tools.
- Knowledge on PCB and hands on experience on PCB layout design using Allegro PCB Editor
- Should be able to analyze the analog & digital Circuits for Functional, performing FMEA’s, Stress, Derating, Worst-case & Tolerance study using analysis tools like PSpice & LTspice.
- Should have experience in building prototypes in house or from external suppliers.
- Hands on experience on functional testing & debugging of any complex hardware.
- Hands on experience in writing detailed test plan/procedures, Qualification test procedures.
- Hands on experience on various testing’s for Conducted Emissions / Immunity, Radiated Emissions / Immunity, Environmental Testing.
- Good Knowledge of DO-160, IEC, CISPR, ISO, SAE standards.
- Knowledge about DO-160, CE Certification process.
- Hands on test equipments like CRO, Function Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Logic Analyzer, Thermal Chambers etc.
- Understanding with some Communication protocols – Serial RS232, SPI, I2C, CAN, Aerospace – Arinc429, Arinc825, CAN tools
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Technical documentation and Requirement management Knowledge and awareness of software life-cycle process (e.g. CMMI) and configuration management.
- Experience with hardware / software integration at product and system level
- Knowledge of software design methods, software development
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- ProjectLibre: An Excellent Tool for Project Management June 20, 2018
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018