This position is for Power electronics design and development engineer, working in Xray – Generation Engineering team at GEBEL. The selected person will report HV and Electrical Engineering Manager at GEBEL
The Engineer will work in design and development team of High Frequency High Voltage Generators
The engineer shall work collaboratively with hardware and software experts in the projects and develop necessary designs and outputs for X-ray Generators
He/She Should be able to understand requirements, conduct necessary analysis, calculations, simulations, Develop and evaluate power electronics Design concepts as applicable to Generators. He/She should be able to deliver designs working independently and lead product designs, design changes or Value Engineering productivity programs relevant to X-Ray generator
Should own and lead the projects assigned and work closely with Project team to meet all deliverables based on program requirements. Should comply with the GE quality management system requirements
Should be able to work collaboratively with cross functional team in Integration , testing , verification and design transfer of new designs or design changes.
Should be able to work on different types of projects like Advanced Technology development, New Product introduction, Design transfer, Design changes / improvements, Value Engineering and reliability projects.
Comply with quality management system and global regulatory requirements in all activities performed.
Work with cross functional teams with focus on business priorities and be able to execute on assignments aligned to the priorities.
Graduation in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with Post Graduation in Power Electronics
- Fresh or experienced (~2Yr) Post graduates.
- Should have in depth understanding of Power Converter (Buck, Boost, Buck-boost, Fly-back, forward etc.), High frequency operation, Resonant Circuit application Power Converters/Inverters (Resonant Power Converter), High voltage multiplier/Voltage Doubler circuit, Analog/power Amplifiers etc. Added advantage with knowledge on Static Compensators, Active filters etc.
- Should have understanding of doing different types of analysis like small signal analysis, large signal analysis etc. for different type of AC/DC or DC/AC converter including PFC Circuits• Should have Strong fundamentals of EMI/EMC and its Filter design
- Should have working knowledge of Electronics Design/Simulation tools such as Saber , Matlab , Pspice, Orcad, Cadence etc.
- Should have sound knowledge on Power converter control with analytical capabilities using Bode plot, Nyquist plot etc. Added advantage in case of knowledge on Analog / Digital controllers , DSP and Embedded systems ,Mixed signal PCB Design and Fault Debugging
- Good knowledge on PWA design principles, component selection guidelines is an added advantage.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (352)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (206)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (196)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018