This position is for Power electronics design and development engineer, working in Xray – Generation Engineering team at GEBEL. The selected person will report HV and Electrical Engineering Manager at GEBEL
- The Engineer will work in design And development team of High-Frequency High Voltage Generators
- The engineer shall work collaboratively with hardware and software experts in the projects and develop necessary designs and outputs for X-ray Generators
- He/She Should be able to understand requirements, conduct necessary analysis, calculations, simulations, Develop and evaluate power electronics Design concepts as applicable to Generators.
- He/She should be able to deliver designs working independently and lead product designs, design changes or Value Engineering productivity programs relevant to the X-Ray generator
- Should own and lead the projects assigned and work closely with Project team to meet all deliverables based on program requirements.
- Should comply with the GE quality management system requirements
- Should be able to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team in Integration, testing, verification and design transfer of new designs or design changes.
- Should be able to work on different types of projects like Advanced Technology development, New Product introduction, Design transfer, Value Engineering and reliability projects.
- Comply with the quality management system and global regulatory requirements in all activities performed.
- Work in cross-functional teams with a focus on business priorities and be able to execute on assignments aligned to the priorities.
- Fresh or experienced (~2Yr) Post graduates in Power electronics. Graduates with sound knowledge of Power electronics and relevant experience of three years can also apply.
- Should have an in-depth understanding of Power Converter (Buck, Boost, Buck-boost, Fly-back, forward etc.), High-frequency operation, Resonant Circuit application Power Converters/Inverters (Resonant Power Converter), High voltage multiplier/Voltage Doubler circuit, Analog/power Amplifiers etc.
- An added advantage with knowledge on Static Compensators, Active filters etc.
- Should have an understanding of doing different types of analysis like small signal analysis, large signal analysis etc. for thr different type of AC/DC or DC/AC converter including PFC Circuits
- Candidate should have strong fundamentals of EMI/EMC and its Filter design
- Should have a working knowledge of Electronics Design/Simulation tools such as Saber, Matlab, Pspice, Orcad, Cadence etc.
- Should have sound knowledge on Power converter control with analytical capabilities using Bode plot, Nyquist plot etc.
- An added advantage in case of knowledge on Analog / Digital controllers, DSP and Embedded systems, Mixed-signal PCB Design and Fault Debugging• Good knowledge on PWA design principles, component selection guidelines is an added advantage.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018