- Design and development of firmware for the hardware/development boards from Microchip.
- Develop cool demo applications to highlight the key features of microcontrollers.
- Design and development of automated unit test scripts.
- Develop and execute unit test cases.
- Authoring application notes and technical material, which describe concepts and usage of peripherals/cutting-edge technology into end user applications.
- Training and technical support to customers
- The candidate must have good knowledge in electronics concepts and very good understanding of microcontrollers.
- The candidate must have good understanding of Embedded C programming language.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering (from reputed Institutions).
- Knowledge of programming scripting languages like Groovy/Python/Perl is a plus.
- Knowledge of Java, C++ and assembly language programming is a plus