The ideal candidate will provide test development, verification and validation throughout the product development and project execution. Work closely with design engineers, product and project managers to develop products / Solutions and to develop test procedures and test cases for final validation.
- Communicate project schedule and status with Team Lead on regular basis.
- Independent design and dimensioning of load and control cabinets for UV systems considering functional, normative and economic aspects.
- Creating and documenting circuit diagrams, parts lists and control cabinet layouts using CAD programs.
- CE and Indian Standard conform construction.
- Creating air conditioning concepts.
- Supporting prototype construction and pilot series.
- Design and documentation of test setups.
- Execution and documentation of tests with regard to CE, Indian Standard and robustness.
- Supporting the departments Purchasing and QA.
- Close cooperation with Herford development team.
Education & Experience
- BE degree in electrical and electronics engineering (EEE) or comparable/similar education.
- 3 years professional experience in designing control cabinets for power electronics.
- Experience in switchboard construction for power electronics.
- Knowledge in the application of an ERP system.
- Save handing of MS Office.
- Flexibility, team spirit, independent working and communication skills.
- Experience in CAD programs.
- Good oral and written command of English language