Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
The NPI engineer provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role he/she will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components such as smart positioners, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Maintain sustenance of global product definition required to define and support control valve instruments and accessories, assemblies or systems that meet corporate engineering standards and New Product Introduction program requirements.
- Prepare and present technical data in design reviews to chief/principal engineers and global engineering approval committees.
- Document the work in PLM, eDRB and other corporate document repositories
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives such as cost out, design automation using Microsoft VBA/scripts.
- Work on CAD packages and ERP such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, SAP, Oracle
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in electronics /instrumentation/ mechatronics from an accredited college or university with a minimum 2- 4 years of experience in an engineering or other technical position.
- Adequate skill on CAD packages and ERP such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, SAP, Oracle
- Adequate skill on testing electronic circuit assembly / Labview
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong product structuring expertise, Exposure in NPI / IP processes.
- Exposure in international technical/ regulatory standards and codes such as IEC/SIL/ATEX/ NEMA and NEC
Locations: India; Coimbatore
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (352)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (206)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (196)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018