· Maintain Product Content and Data in Performance!NXT Sizing and Selection Application and Manuals.
· Interact with Engineering Systems team and other stakeholders to review, elaborate, analyze and document the requirements (including user interface, functional, and non-functional requirements)
· Takes ownership of customer concerns, provides a timely response, and delivers high quality solutions for engineering systems and tools.
· Help programmers during system development by preparing and providing test cases, flowcharts, Data Flow Diagram, Requirement documents, data etc.
· Prepare Statement of Work, Functional Requirement Document etc. against a Change Requests / Enhancements / Bugs.
· Monitor Product related issues reported in Performance!NXT Tracker and ensure these are resolved appropriately.
· Support periodical releases and Emergency Bug fixes and Co-ordinate with Performance!NXT Software and Helpdesk team.
· Co-ordinate with Performance!NXT development consultant and make available the information required by them on time.
· Document Product Data, Rules and Pricing and validate with Product Managers/Subject Matter Expert and maintain the records as per defined standards.
· Test Changes to Performance!NXT before Release to Production.
· Learn consistently and share the best practices and knowledge to the team members.
· Conduct Performance!NXT and related tool training to global users.
· Preferred knowledge in Performance! NXT application.
· Experience working with all management levels by partnering/interfacing with business leaders.
· Achieve and maintain high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Desire for a challenging work environment.
· Good Interpersonal and Communication (Both Verbal and written) Skills.
· Good Team Player.
· Adapt quickly to changing business and customer needs.
· Awareness in VBA scripting and a flavor to read software codes and capacity to correlate software codes with issues.
· Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Mechanical engineering or Equivalent with minimum 2 years of
experience in Control Valves in Application Engineering.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 15%
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Engineer
Primary Posting Location: Bengaluru, IN
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 37335BR
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (31)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (318)
- Engineering (261)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (3)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (172)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (39)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (36)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018
- Useful Tools and Easy Project Management Suites June 15, 2018
- Embedded Sensors for Critical Applications June 14, 2018
- How to Turn Your Electronics Design Into a PCB? June 14, 2018