Bring the strategy to life and innovate in new ways.Circuit analysis & design based on the Technical requirements with costing and accomplish as per organization’s standard practice.
- Do electronic component stress analysis, Identifying Tolerance in the circuit design for analysis.
- Do Design FMEA & Impact analysis.
- Resolve technical issues.
- Do Design review/ verification & validation of own design task.
- Adhere to Electronics Process Documentation.
- Do PCB Design with EDA tools.
- Works hand in hand with Project Manager for accomplishing project.
- Adherence to quality & Reliability guidelines/target.
- To collaborate with various Cross functional team involved in the project.
- Interacting with global team effectively.
Education & Experience
- BE/B.Tech (ECE/ EEE).
- 2-5 years of relevant experience on Electronic Circuit & Hardware board design.
- Expertise in Hardware Development Life Cycle (HDLC).
- Experience in Multilayer board design comply with EMI, EMC standards & DFM, DFT.
- Experience in realization of high reliability electronics.
- Familiar with European & American codes for hardware design (IEC, IPC, EN and CSA etc).
- Knowledge in Board design on Analog Design, Digital design, microprocessor and microcontroller based design, Memory Interfaces.
- Knowledge on communication protocols like RS232, RS485, SPI, CAN etc
- Exposure to circuit simulation tools like Cadence OrCAD PSPICE, LTSPICE, etc…
- Familiar with EDA tools like Cadence OrCAD capture CIS, Zuken Cadstar, CR8000 etc
- Problem solving skills
- Self learning attitude
- Good communication, analytical and presentation skills