Seeking a Hardware boards test engineer with 3-5 years of experience in Embedded Software/Firmware/Hardware Validation. Successful candidate will contribute to the Development tools test team.
Develop and maintain automation framework for testing boards, debugger, and programmers
Design test cases for testing boards and develop Embedded C code for validating programming and debugging capabilities of Demo and Evaluation boards.
Develop test scripts to be able to add new boards and new tests to the regression system for validating Microchip boards.
Validate MPLAB X IDE releases to support PIC and AVR development boards.
Run regression test suite, debug and analyze the failures and interface with development teams in multiple geographic regions to communicate the test reports
Validate application notes written specifically for the board in collaboration with the board developer
Candidates must have
Good understanding and hands on experience in Embedded Firmware, and Hardware Testing
Hands-on experience in working with Microcontrollers and various interfaces available on a development board. Experience with Embedded Communication Protocols like SPI, I2C, USART, USB is required.
Good understanding of Microcontroller Architecture (MIPS, ARM, AVR architecture preferred) and peripherals
Ability to understand the board specification and schematics.
Understanding of Embedded systems debugging via gdb and JTAG
Understanding of Embedded C, assembly and scripting languages Python/Perl
Understanding of CI tool(Jenkins/Bamboo), bug tracking tools are good to have
Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple departments and multiple geographies. Ability to communicate well in both written and verbal forms
Minimum B.Tech. in Electronics and communication/Electrical and Electronics/ Instrumentation from reputed institutes
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018