Posted Date : 28 Mar 2017
Function/Business Area : Manufacturing
Location : Barabanki
“Your Leadership. Energising Reliance. India’s Future”
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), founded by Dhirubhai H. Ambani four decades ago, is India’s largest private sector company. RIL’s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and 4G digital services.
A significant global player in the integrated energy value chain, RIL recorded a consolidated turnover of INR 296,091 crore ($44.7 billion), a cash profit of INR 40,737 crore ($6.1 billion) and net profit of INR 27,630 crore ($4.2 billion) in FY 2015-16.
In 2004, RIL became the first private sector company from India to make it to the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’. It currently ranks 215th in terms of revenues, and 126 th in terms of profits. In FT Global 500 list (2015), the company ranks 238 th , and in FT Emerging 500 it ranks 31 st . RIL ranks 121 st on the Forbes Global 2000 list (2016), continuing to be the top-ranked Indian company.
RIL took its policy of backward vertical integration to an altogether different plane when it diversified from textile and petrochemicals into petroleum refining, and forayed into oil & gas exploration and production.
RIL is the second largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world and among the top-10 petrochemical producers.
- Execute Instrumentation Maintenance tasks of DCS ,PLC, Analysers & Field Instrumentation etc. with quality
- Review maintenance activities, and prioritize critical jobs. Carry out scheduled and chance based maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Ensure compliance to standards, procedures and best practices
- Conduct regular Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Facilitate and support minor projects
- HSEF compliance (RESOP, MIQA, CFA, DOSHE mandatory trainings).
- Assist Manager in spares inventory management to maintain stock levels & issuing Spares for job execution.
- Assist Manager in procurement and follow up with vendor, purchase and stores.
- Assist Manager in shutdown planning, budgeting and execution.
- Carry out risk assessment and adhere to all the safety norms in routine and shutdown jobs.
- Prepare audit related documents for manager
- Participate in Reliability & Integrity studies as identified
- Conduct obsolescence management
- Collate data for performance monitoring and reporting
- Implementation of recommendations
- Execute PM/PdM schedules
- Carry regular LLF visits in the plant to identify potential failures
- Maintain history/ records
- Weekly preparation of maintenance KPIs of Instrumentation.
- Maintaining IMS documents for Instrumentation Maintenance
- Providing technical guidance, training to sub ordinates.
- Bachelors Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering
- 2 Years Experience required
Skills & Competencies
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Relevant industrial experience with good technical background and good communication skills
- Domain knowledge of Instrumentation Engineering
- Knowledge of various codes & Standards
Reliance has six Values and associated Behaviours which are the essential and enduring tenets underpinning all decisions and way of life at Reliance and every employee is expected to abide by them. We are also committed to adhering to our candidate charter to deliver the best candidate experience.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018