Danfoss is looking for Engineer – Manufacturing Technology and Maintenance with experience into Improve manufacturing process – Productivity, Quality, COPQ (internal & external) and equipment maintenance.
Key Task & Responsibilities
- Year on year improvements in productivity, production cost, COPQ and customer PPM.
- Participating and managing Change Control projects
- Preparing IATF Quality documents (PFMEA, PFC, CP, MSA, CPK and calibration setups) and keep them updated periodically throughout the life time of the products.
- RDE and Cost down projects – Participation make production foundation for new product projects.
- CAPEX – Run equipment investment projects (planning and management)
- Production related improvement projects execution according to Project milestones.
- Problem solving on internal and external customer complaints.
- Improve, Productivity- work time study (Lay out, flow, cycle time and OEE)
- Equipment – Support to shop floor towards production, IT, Tools, Machine tools drawings, spare parts ordering and preventive maintenance plan.
- Supplier contact regarding technical issues (parts and machines)
- Running TIP activities and follow up.
- Secure that the process fulfils all safety and environmental standards
- Setup and maintain specification (SAP routings- SOP)
- Participate in global gate keeper task and join relevant Global Gate keeper roles and tasks.
- Support and build network across factories.
3-5 years with bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical and electronics preferred)
- Secure good quality to customers (0 defect mindset) and on time delivery to customers
- High quality in technical solutions and projects. Robust and stable machines and processes according to specifications.
- Continues improvement on Safety (Environment) quality (scrap), productivity, OEE and cost
- Keep deadlines on TIP/project
- Global mindset – acting Globally.
- Good and firm documentation culture.