The candidate should have an experience of 1 to 4 years with a degree in B.E. (Computer Science/Electronics and Commissioning/Telecommunication/Electrical and Electronics). Computer skills like Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint along with an understanding of the tools required to create Graphics is a must. The candidate must be from a Technical Writing background and those with knowledge in SDH SoNET/PTN/DWDM/OTN will be preferred.
1. S/he must be able to create and maintain customer end-user documentation as well as possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as a Technical Writer.
2. S/he should be able to create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
3. S/he needs to seek out the information needed through written and verbal communication in order to write thorough documentation.
4. S/he must have the ability to interact with R&D and Verification Engineers, Program Managers and other stakeholders in the company in order to obtain the technical information needed to write documentation.
5. S/he should be able to create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
6. S/he needs to interact with R&D and Verification Engineers, Program Managers and other stakeholders in the company in order to obtain the technical information needed to write documentation.
7. S/he must be a highly motivated individual able to grasp technology concepts and learn quickly.
8. S/he should be flexible to work in tight schedules and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018