Renesas realizes that talented employees are distinguished in all aspects of life. Our goal is to create an environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. In the fast-moving, ever-changing semiconductor market, the next big idea can come from you and with Renesas you have the possibility to implement it. We give you the tools, support and resources to put great ideas together into successful products.
Renesas’ RF Division is a market leader in RF products and is looking for talented RF & Analog IC design engineers eager to design leading-edge transmit/receive systems and high-performance analog components for next-generation wireless infrastructure markets. The RF division is now expanding into Bengaluru and this position will be part of the initial hires in building the organization by bringing together a team of remarkably talented and insightful people with a focus on RF and mixed signal semiconductor solutions. Positions are available for multiple experience levels. If this opportunity appeals to you please read on.
- Strong RF, Analog design skills and fundamentals in CMOS, Bipolar (SiGe Bipolar or GaAs HBT) and GaAs pHEMT device physics
- Solid understanding of RF parameters such as S-parameters, NF, P1dB, IP3, IMD, stability
- Fluent in RFIC design using the Cadence Virtuoso and Spectre RF design suite; ADS, EM tools a plus
- Hands-on experience using RF test equipment and characterizing RF ICs
- Works both independently and together in a team environment
- Solid organizational skills with attention to details
- Good communication, presentation skills and effective team work
- Curious and aspires to overcome design challenges – driven to succeed
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- RF design and development experience in one or more of the following areas: LNAs, High-Linearity Driver Amplifiers, Variable
- Gain Amplifiers, Linear-in-dB Attenuators, Digital Attenuators, High-Power Switches
- Analog design experience in op-amps, bias generation and reference circuits
- Experience with Verilog and digital control interfaces (i.e. SPI, I2C, I3C, MIPI))
- Experience with high-frequency lab equipment to perform RFIC design validation and characterization while supporting product engineering through the NPI (new product introduction) process
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics and Communications or equivalent and at least 3 years of related experience. Masters or PhD degree is preferred and may substitute for some years of related experience.