Engineer /Senior Engineer / Technical Lead- HiL
Education and Experience:
Bachelors in Engineering: Engineering in Mechanical or Electronics or Electrical or or equivalent with 2- 8 yrs of experience.
- Good work experience and Knowledge in Automotive System Components.
- Experience in Setting up of HIL system for system validation (Familiar with HIL system functionality, hardware/software tool set, Hardware IO requirements, Sensor and actuator signal interfaces in Body and Chassis Electrical systems).
- Good know-how of testing methodologies and test strategies for ECU validation
- Should have the ability for Automated testing through Scripting languages like CAPL,VB, python
- Should have Experience of Vector VT, ETAS and dSPACE HIL System.
- Experience in Vector CAN tools(CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Basic knowledge of the CAN communication and diagnostic protocols.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in and contribute as a good team player and Flexible to work for extended hours.
- Know-how of Matlab, Simulink & Stateflow is an advantage.
- Japanese Language proficiency is an advantage.
- Perform Requirement Analysis and develop test strategies and test specification for ECU V&V.
- Prepare test bench setup for ECUs – Component testing, Integration Testing and Diagnostics Testing
- Perform Test execution, test defects analysis and report preparation
- Perform Automation tool scripting ,verification and validation of HIL Environment
- Identification of root cause for the defects found during validation and reporting the defects and communicating with different stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze the Field issues and come up with the solutions.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018