- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- PhD/ 2+ Years or MS/ 4+ Years or BS/ 6+ Years
- Understanding of modern software development tools and management.
- Hands on experience in developing and executing automation scripts.
- Ability to Code Automated Tests
- Ability to Work Independently and In Team Based Environment
- Analyze Test Results
- Break Project Into Attainable Progress Goals
- Capable of Using Source Code Repositories
- Communicate With Technical and Non-Technical Resources
- Document, Create Test Plans
- Develop Standards and Procedures to Determine Product Quality and Release Readiness
- Discover Bugs Within Software
- Drive Innovation and Streamline Overall Testing Process
- Experience With Agile Development Process
- Experience With Web Based Testing Applications
- Identify Areas of Improvement
- Identify, Isolate and Track Bugs Throughout Testing
- Identify Potential Problems Users May Encounter
- Interpret Technical and Business Objectives and Challenges
- Perform and Document Risk Analysis
- Perform Manual and Automated Testing
- Record Test Progress and Results
- Research and Analyze Product Features Being Tested
- Research New tools, Technologies, and Testing Processes
- Review User Interfaces For Consistency and Functionality
- Solid Understanding of QA Testing Environments
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
- Work Closely With Development and Product Teams
- A “maker attitude” to build prototypes from ingredients.
- Develops plans and cost estimates and assesses projects to analyze risk.
- Experience in dealing with high profile customers and stakeholders.
- Understand and define usage patterns, requirements by interacting with end customer and consumer
- Help define “statement of work” for vendors / partners to execute to.
- Any prior experience as an entrepreneur (successful or unsuccessful) is an advantage.
Leadership: Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance
Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development and recognition
Change Orientation: Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
Collaboration: Connect, engage and communicate with others
Encourage open expression of ideas; communicate effectively at all levels and build strong relationships
Judgment: Make sound decisions
Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
Results-Driven: Deliver extraordinary results
Take initiative to achieve superior, quality results against internal or external standards of excellence
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in an office.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon, Mark Levinson and Revel, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN!
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018