The candidate shall be responsible for developing Automated test script for desktop application in Micro Motion. He/She should understand the requirements and application and validate the same for various products. As a part of this role, he/she shall plan, design, script and execute a variety of Test cases for flow transmitters.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, able to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual should have an understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- Analyze product requirements.
- Design Automated test cases \scripts based on test requirements using UFT tool.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the Test project and testing objectives.
- Execute test conditions and scripts to address complete test coverage of different test platforms.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Execute and analyze test results.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Manual and automated testing of mass flow meters.
- Interact with various stake holders of other developments to collect requirements for development of interface files.
- Design and develop interface files for various fieldbus protocols.
- Integration testing of interface files with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support.
- Experience 3 to 5 years. with minimum 2 yrs. Of UFT experience
- Good hands on experience on UFT Minimum 2 years is a must.
- Overall testing experience should be 3 to 5 years.
- Should have strong experience in Script Development, Vb Script Knowledge, Object Handling and Error Handling.
- Good communication skill
- Testing of windows or web based application for embedded products.
- Knowledge of field instrumentation and industrial protocols like Modbus, HART, industrial networks, basics of industrial host systems is added advantage.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Team player and learning ability.
- Result orientation and focus on details.
B.E in –Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation.