VinChip offers exciting opportunities in VLSI and Software development. Open environment and knowledgeable co-workers make it an exciting place to work.
As a progressive and evolving company, we are on the constant look out for people who have Passion for technology, Thirst for challenges, Burning desire to excel and who are Creative, Committed & Self motivated team players.
VinChip’s people first program emphasises recruiting top quality engineers, giving them comprehensive training covering the entire spectrum of chip design and providing them with excellent infrastructure and conducive environment to enable them blossom out as ace chip designers.
- Proficiency in VHDL, Verilog, C,C++, Perl, TCP/IP, X etc.
- Good understanding of CMOS design, FPGA prototyping, and ASIC design.
- Excellent Digital electronics fundamentals, Knowledge of PC architecture – Processor architecture, Bus architecture, Memories, Peripherals and interfaces is a must.
- Hands on experience in translating customer requirement into specification, Microarchitecture definition, RTL synthesis,
Integration, Test bench creation and verification.
- Experience in real time software development and writing device drivers for Windows 98/NT5 environment is also desirable.
- Experience in independently handling projects is a plus.
Experience and Qualification:
1 to 2 years experience in chip design, verification, device driver development, memory modeling, RTOS, embedded systems design etc
If interested in the above positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (348)
- Engineering (271)
- Government (103)
- Internships (145)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018