Are you looking to work on advanced topics in Embedded SW? Would you like to be part of defining future SW platforms for Automotive? If yes, then you have the opportunity with us to work on latest HW’s and SW’s platform.
We are looking for embedded SW engineer who could contribute to our on-going activities with your global teams.
Contribute to advance embedded SW development projects. Shall be providing key contributions to high impact ongoing projects as well as development of future solutions in Embedded SW area.
- Provide Volvo group with technical expertise on advanced embedded SW topics.
- Individual contributor or working in team for advanced embedded SW topics.
- Contribute to mature technologies related to Embedded SW platform.
- Secure transfer of technologies from PoC’s to products.
- Participate in one or more university relationships.
Essential skills and experience
- M.sc/M.tech/B.Tech in Electronics engineering, Computer science or similar.
- At least 2-3years’ experience in development of high-complexity software.
- Good understanding of ARM Microcontrollers or similar.
- Good knowledge on Embedded Linux operating systems.
- Good knowledge on ARM based architecture.
- Good Knowledge in C Programming.
- Good knowledge in C++.
- Knowledge in Classic AUTOSAR SW platform.
- Exposure to Adaptive AUTOSAR SW platform is plus.
- Knowledge on EE architecture.
- Knowledge on communication protocols like Ethernet, CAN etc.
- Personal / Behavioral Skill:
- Good communication skill in English, both written and spoken.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Systematic, analytic, pro-active and open minded.
- Enjoy working in teams as well as on your own – take responsibility, be creative and innovative, be generous and share knowledge.
- Open multi-cultural mind-set.
- Have a drive to develop oneself as a passionate professional and accept new challenges in our dynamic environment.