[Advt. No. BBNL/HR/01/2016 Dated 27 September 2016]
Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL), is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), set up by the Government of India for the Establishment, Management and Operation of BharatNet (National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN)). BBNL has been incorporated as a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)/ Company under Companies Act (1956) under the administrative control of Department of Telecommunications, Government of India (Ministry of Communications). It is an ambitious project of Government of India for the setting up of BharatNet (National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN)) to provide connectivity to all the 2,50,000 Gram Panchayats (GPs) in the country. This is to be achieved by utilizing the existing optical fiber and laying incremental cable of about 5 Lakh KM to all the Gram Panchayats.
At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Project Management Units at Delhi, Chandigarh, Ambala, Karnal, Jammu, Jaipur, Kota, Lucknow, Aligarh, Kanpur, Meerut, Saharanpur, Varanasi, Dehradun, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Raipur , Durg, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Trivandrum, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Meghalaya.
We are looking for young engineers who wish to pursue a long-term career in the company predominantly in roles such as Project Planning, Operations, Project Monitoring, Engineering roles in OFC laying, Broadband Network and Transmission Network.
Vacancies exist in Unreserved and reserved, i.e. OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories.
Reservation for Persons with Disability (PwD)*
Reservation for PwD exists as per Govt. of India Directives.
* Horizontal Reservation.
Min. 21 years and Max. 27 years as on 15.01.2017
Course: Full Time B.E. / B. Tech./ B. Sc. (Engg.) from recognized University / Institute.
Discipine: Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics.
Final Year / Semester students of above who expect their results by 27.08.2017 are also eligible.
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018