NTPC Limited, India’s Largest power company with an installed capacity of 47,228 MW is presently contributing around 1/4th of the country’s entire power generation and plans to become a 1,28,000MW power company by 2032.
To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record in engineering disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Instrumentation as Executive Trainees – 2017.
Step 1: All interested and eligible candidates are required to appear for GATE – 2017. Candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on the Gate – 2017 performance and the requirement. Detailed information regarding GATE – 2017 I s available on the website.
Step 2: Candidates need to apply online for the post of ET- 2017 after getting their GATE Registration number by visiting www.ntpccareers.net. The online application process will commence from 10.01.2017 (Tuesday).
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018