Candidate involved in development of innovative processes, advanced materials, components and systems in high technology areas such as (i) Aerospace & Aeronautical (ii) Automotive, (iii) Energy (conventional and nonconventional), (iv) Metallurgical & Process Engineering, (v) Biomedical and Health care and (vi) Environment sectors and Engineering Design + Analysis and Electronics + Instrumentation + Control.
Meritorious fresh B.E / B. Tech candidates shall be awarded for Project Associate.
The Project-based candidate will be responsible for:
- Simulation of Converters, Inverters using MATLAB/PSIM software followed by the development of prototype units;
- Simulation, development, fabrication and testing of advanced motors for electric and hybrid automotive systems using advanced software (MOTORSOLVE, MOTOR CAD, SPEED etc) and state of art process equipments and test rigs.
- Development of Electronic Control Units Controllers (ECUs) based on DSP and microcontroller with appropriate algorithms for hybrid and EV systems and solar grids.
- Development of Power Conversion units for solar, automotive and other advanced applications.
- BMS for battery management; Energy Management and control systems for micro and mini grids.
- Functional Test beds for integrated testing of motor + Energy device + control systems for EV and Hybrid Vehicle Systems.
- Control & Instrumentation Systems Development for Processes control in chemical, mechatronics, metallurgical, biomedical, energy and aeronautical applications.
- Control & Instrumentation in Product Development in chemical, mechatronics, metallurgical, biomedical, energy and aeronautical applications.
Education & Experience
- Ist Division B.E./ B. Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Instrumentation & Controls Engineering (ICE) /Power Electronics (PE) from recognized University / Engineering colleges scoring minimum 70% or 7 CGPA (GATE qualification will be an added advantage).
- 2- 3 Years experience candidates for the award of Senior Project Associate. / M. Tech in Power Electronics /Drives.
- Must be conversant with basic engineering Concepts, Knowledge about Electrical Machines, electrical/electronics Circuits, Microcontrollers, Programming and interfaces.
- Hardware Design and development of microcontroller, DSP boards, knowledge about linear and digital circuits.
- Knowledge about electrical machines testing, Measurement instruments, Power analyser etc
- Knowledge about process instrumentation, sensors, transducers, PLC, SCADA, Data Logging Instrumentation,
Analytical Instrumentation, etc
- Must be Fast learning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have willingness to learn new frontiers and apply knowledge.
- Should have good communication skill and ability to work in a team.
- A Proactive self-starter who can operate individually without direct day to day supervision.
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Location Across India