Req ID: 6787
Work Location: IN – Bangalore
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Field Application Engineer – 6787
Job Location: India – Bangalore
Job Category: Sales
- Responsible for Field Application Engineering activities Functional verification (FV)
- Providing technical leadership on all aspects of the sales campaign. Contribute toward and execute on pre/post sales account strategy as member of a sales team.
- Qualify technical viability of the opportunity and communicate it to the sales team.
- Influence R&D or product group to meet customer’s needs and shape product direction.
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
- Understand how to position MGC product/solutions to shape sales strategy.
- Effectively communicate Value Proposition of Mentor Graphics’ solutions to customers.
- Maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success
- Required BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
- Desired: ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics
- 3-8 years in Digital Design/Functional Verification domain
- Should have served in roles like Application Engineer, Design/Verification engineer, Systems engineer handling medium to high complexity ASICs/FPGAs
- Strong hold on VHDL/Verilog and SystemVerilog.
- Simulation/Verification using directed tests, constraint random testing, assertions and coverage driven verification methods
- RTL and Gate Level (GLS) verification and debug
- Low power verification techniques using UPF and CPF is a must.
- Exposure to Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) Analysis and Property checking using Formal tools.
- Working knowledge of OVM,VMM, UVM and experience of using one of these methodologies in at least one complex project.
- Strong working knowledge in EDA tools like Mentor Graphics’ ModelSim, Questa, VCS, NCSim, IUS, Verdi tools
- Work effectively with sales, marketing, and R&D teams
- Excellent communication and technical presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Build and foster relationships with customer and peers with a positive attitude to win business success
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Willingness for technical sales
- Should be a good team player
- Job would involve moderate travel.