Airtel Walk-in Drive 2018 for the post of Data Field Engineer and I&FR Field Engineer at Chennai.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
- Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma (E&C).
- CCNA Certification is mandatory
- Freshers can also Walkin.
- 1-2 Years of experience in telecom industry.
- Hands on experience in IP technology to handle Ethernet circuits.
- Hands on experience in Router configuration and SHDSL modem configuration.
- Sound knowledge in Networking basics (CCNA certified preferable)
- Hands on experience in Data Products (PRI / ILP / LL / MPLS / IPLC) including high bandwidth Testing & troubleshooting.
- Regular interaction with Business team and other cross functional team to fulfill the customer requirement.
- Person should willing to work 24/7 and night / Sunday shifts.
- Timely delivery (with in SLA) of Service Delivery and service assurance.
How to apply Airtel Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates walk-in to the following venue on 2 to 5 January 2018 at 10 AM.
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti Service Center.
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is must
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018